Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Wenonah, IL
Personal Injury Claims Wenonah, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Wenonah and greater Southern Illinois area. It is critical for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact us now for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Wenonah, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients. It’s critical to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Wenonah, IL, cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Wenonah personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to get in touch with a local Wenonah claims lawyer as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Wenonah, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Wenonah injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Wenonah, IL, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to do this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Wenonah, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Wenonah, IL | FAQs
There is likely a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Wenonah. Here are a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact our firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Wenonah claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Wenonah victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Wenonah, IL, are available 24/7.