Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Waggoner, IL
Personal Injury Claims Waggoner, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Waggoner and greater Southern Illinois area. It is crucial for victims to seek out legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Feel free to contact our attorneys today for additional information and a free consultation. Our Waggoner, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is important to get the best legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Waggoner, IL, cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Waggoner personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It is essential for families to contact a local Waggoner claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. If you need legal representation for an injury claim or work-comp case, don’t hesitate to call. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Waggoner, IL, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Waggoner injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Waggoner, IL, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Waggoner, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to pursue a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in Waggoner, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Waggoner. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Waggoner claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Waggoner victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Waggoner, IL, are available 24/7.