Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Pana, IL
Personal Injury Claims Pana, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Pana and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s important for victims to seek out legal counsel that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact our attorneys now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Pana, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Pana, IL, claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider. If you think you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Pana personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to contact a local Pana claims attorney as soon as possible if there is a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Pana, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Pana injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Pana, IL, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Pana, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Pana, IL | FAQs
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Pana. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact us firm today.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Pana claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Drummond Law offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We are glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Pana victims to contact Drummond Law for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Pana, IL, are available 24/7.