Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims McLean, IL
Personal Injury Claims McLean, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the McLean and greater Southern Illinois area. It is essential for victims to get legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Feel free to contact us today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our McLean, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is crucial to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about McLean, IL, cases:
- Most injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The rest of cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our McLean personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s vital for families to reach out to a local McLean claims lawyer as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury or a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the McLean, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our McLean injury claims firm now for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered millions for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your McLean, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an accident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in McLean, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Attorneys in McLean, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about injury cases in McLean. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact our firm now.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our McLean claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our team now. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage McLean victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in McLean, IL, are available 24/7.