Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Standard City, IL
Personal Injury Claims Standard City, IL. The Drummond Law Firm helps victims and their families in the Standard City and greater Southern Illinois area. It is critical for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact Drummond Law today for more information and a free consultation. Our Standard City, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is crucial to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury in order to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Standard City, IL, claims and cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state you are in, and fault, are all considered. We will discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in reaching out to one of our Standard City personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Standard City claims attorney as soon as possible if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Standard City, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Standard City injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Standard City, IL, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and hits another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Standard City, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Standard City, IL | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Standard City. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact our firm now.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Standard City claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Investigate similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our team right away. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Standard City victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Standard City, IL, are available 24/7.