Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Ballard County, KY
Personal Injury Claims Ballard County, KY. The Drummond Law Firm helps clients in the Ballard County and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s important for victims to seek out legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact our attorneys today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Ballard County, KY, injury claim lawyers are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s critical to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured in order to settle a claim. Here, we provide a few statistics about Ballard County, KY, claims:
- The majority of injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well. If you believe you have a claim, there is no harm in contacting to one of our Ballard County personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to get in touch with a local Ballard County claims lawyer ASAP if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. Drummond Law is ready to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Ballard County, KY, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, please reach out to our Ballard County injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Ballard County, KY, Injury Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Below, Drummond Law lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver ignores a red light and hits a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Ballard County, KY, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim or case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Ballard County, KY | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Ballard County. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. If you want additional information about the process for filing a claim, contact our firm now.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Ballard County claims attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. Drummond Law offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team right away. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Ballard County victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Ballard County, KY, are available 24/7.