Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Saint Peters, MO
Personal Injury Claims Saint Peters, MO. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Saint Peters and greater Southern Illinois area. It’s essential for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in personal injury law, Social Security, and other areas. Please contact us today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Saint Peters, MO, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It is crucial to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured to settle a claim. Here, our firm provides a few statistics about Saint Peters, MO, cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest of claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in contacting to one of our Saint Peters personal injury claim lawyers.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It is vital for families to reach out to a local Saint Peters claims attorney ASAP if there’s a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our personal claim lawyers are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and can offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at work injury claims, you can reach out to our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Saint Peters, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Saint Peters injury claims firm now for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered millions for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Saint Peters, MO, Injury Claims Lawyers
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver blows through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial damages. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our injury claim attorneys in Saint Peters, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Saint Peters, MO | FAQs
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about injury cases in Saint Peters. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this site to learn more. For more information about filing claims, contact us firm today.
- Will I have to go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Saint Peters claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in many different areas of injury and employment law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our team now. We are happy to discuss cases that involve injuries that happen after car or truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Saint Peters victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Saint Peters, MO, are available 24/7.