Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Claims Red Bud, IL
Personal Injury Claims Red Bud, IL. The Drummond Law Firm specializes in helping clients in the Red Bud and greater Southern Illinois area. It is important for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at Drummond Law specialize in injury law, Social Security, and other practices. Please contact us today for additional information and a free consultation. Our Red Bud, IL, injury claim lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Drummond Law has more than 40 years of experience in helping clients and their families. It’s crucial to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury to settle a claim. Below, we provide a few statistics about Red Bud, IL, cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive depends on a number of factors. Considerations include the state you’re in, who is at fault, and other financial implications. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well. If you think you have a claim, there’s no harm in reaching out to one of our Red Bud personal injury claim attorneys.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s vital for families to contact a local Red Bud claims lawyer as soon as possible if there is a serious injury and/or a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Drummond Law’s legal services are free. Our injury claim attorneys are available 24/7 at (844) 706-7710 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything. Injury and social security claims are complicated, and you deserve professional help. The Drummond team is here to help.
- Will your claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, contact our team today.
Drummond Law is a leading workers compensation and Social Security Disability law firm in the Red Bud, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence or in the workplace, feel free to reach out to our Red Bud injury claims firm today for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Red Bud, IL, Injury Claims Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a pedestrian or another car. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss further down the page.
Our injury claim attorneys in Red Bud, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. Drummond specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Your Injury Claim Lawyers in Red Bud, IL | FAQs
There is probably a lot you don’t know about injury claims in Red Bud. Here are a handful of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our other areas of this website to learn more. To learn more about the claims process, contact us firm now.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Red Bud claims attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our firm specializes in several different areas of injury and employment law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our team today. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and Social Security Disability.
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Red Bud victims to contact Drummond Law for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Red Bud, IL, are available 24/7.