Workers Comp Lawyer, Waggoner, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Waggoner, IL. The Waggoner, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Waggoner Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Waggoner, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Waggoner, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slip and falls
- Contact with foreign objects
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Forklift and company vehicle injuries
- Workplace violence
- Occupational exposure injuries
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Waggoner and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys are passionate about fighting for IL workers compensation claims and are dedicated to recovering the most compensation for workers injured on the job.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Care: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with documentation from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a challenging time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Waggoner can help you make a compelling claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Waggoner, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Waggoner, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Waggoner are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
On average, workers comp claims in Waggoner, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our attorneys will do anything in their power to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.