Workers Comp Lawyer, Butler, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Butler, IL. The Butler, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Butler Workers Comp Lawyers at 800-842-0426 today for a no-risk consultation. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Butler, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Butler, IL, to represent your case, contact Drummond Law today for a free case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a worker could injuries in a work-related accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most workplace fatalities are caused in positions involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Contact with foreign objects
- Machinery-related injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Occupational exposure injuries
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. The best way to make sure that you are protected after a work-related accident is by reporting incidents to your employer immediately and documenting any symptoms you have after an accident. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Butler, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
The statute of limitations for workers compensation claims isn’t the same in each state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common damages recovered in workers comp claims in IL:
- Medical Care: reimbursement for medical care, including rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, medication, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to keep all documentation of medical care you receive for workplace injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Butler can help you make a strong claim for loss of income associated with the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Butler, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Butler, IL
In IL, if you are injured in a work-related slip and fall, heavy machinery, or another preventable accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Butler can help you navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
Workers comp settlements in Butler, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Butler, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 800-842-0426 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything in their power to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.