Workers Comp Lawyer, Macoupin County, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Macoupin County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Macoupin County are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Macoupin County Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a free case review. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
Drummond Law has represented workers comp claims in Macoupin County, IL, for more than four decades. Our attorneys have the resources required to comfortably get you and your family through this difficult period in your life. If you suffered injuries in a work accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Macoupin County, IL, to defend your case, contact Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities are caused in positions involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive overuse injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Contact with foreign objects
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Toxic exposure
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Macoupin County and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, injured workers must file a workers comp claim within two months of a workplace accident. Beyond this time limit, victims, no matter the status of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Expenses: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: depending on the severity of your injuries, you might need to visit several treating physicians throughout the workers’ compensation claim process. You can receive reimbursement for mileage in IL
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Macoupin County can help you make a strong claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Macoupin County, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Macoupin County, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Macoupin County are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
Workers comp settlements in Macoupin County, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Macoupin County, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything they can to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.