Workers Comp Lawyer, Radford, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Radford, IL. The Radford, IL, Workers Comp Lawyers at Drummond Law are devoted to fighting for workers compensation victims in IL. Whether you suffered catastrophic back injuries, memory loss, or other severe injuries, our attorneys can make sure that you are protected from your employer and that your claim has the best odds of recovering compensation. If you suffered injuries in a work-related accident and need help recovering compensation for your injuries, call our Radford Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a no-risk consultation. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also offers Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Radford, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Radford, IL, to represent your case, connect with Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are countless ways that a worker could injuries in a work-related accident. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most workplace fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common workers comp injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Improperly stored or maintained equipment
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Toxic exposure
It’s never a good idea to brush aside work-related injuries, no matter how small they seem. Some injuries, such as whiplash and back pain can be delayed and take weeks to present themselves after an accident. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. Then, if pain from your work-related injuries is prolonged, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Radford and discuss the possibility of filing a workers compensation claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp lawyers understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time frame, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to SSD or SSI benefits. The following are some of the most common recoverable damages for workers compensation injuries:
- Medical Care: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: In many states, injured workers can recover compensation for vocational rehabilitation if they are no longer able to perform the duties of their existing job
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: ongoing mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; distress can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you experienced lost wages after a work-related accident, and are having a difficult time being approved for SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Radford can help you make a compelling claim for lost wages attributed to the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Radford, IL. Drummond Law is committed to making the workers compensation process as seamless as possible for IL workers injured on the job and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your work injury claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Radford, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total social security disability benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Radford are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and recover the maximum amount of damages for their harm and losses.
On average, workers comp claims in Radford, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Radford, IL, to represent your workplace injury claim, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a risk-free consultation. Our lawyers will do anything they can to recover social security disability for your workplace injuries.