Workers Comp Lawyer, Taylor Springs, IL
Workers Comp Attorney
Workers Comp Lawyer in Taylor Springs, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to injured workers in Illinois. Our Workers Comp Lawyers in Taylor Springs are passionate about protecting you and your family after a workplace accident, whether you were injured in a slip and fall accident, due to heavy machinery or equipment, or exposed to toxic chemicals. If you were the victim of a workplace accident and need help getting compensation for your injuries, call our Taylor Springs Workers Comp Lawyers at 844-706-7710 today for a free consultation. Our IL Workers Compensation Firm also specializes in Social Security Disability assistance.
When you choose Drummond Law to represent your workers’ comp claim in Taylor Springs, you are choosing a firm that has over 40 years of experience, and the resources needed to help you and your family during this challenging time. If you were the victim of a work-related accident and need a Workers Compensation Lawyer in Taylor Springs, IL, to represent your case, contact Drummond Law today for a no-risk case review.
IL Workers Comp Claims
There are many different ways that a person could become injured on the job. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the most job-related fatalities occur in occupations involving manual labor, such as agriculture, forestry, mining, construction, and transportation.
The most common work-related injuries include:
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls caused by a lack of safety signs
- Contact with foreign objects
- Heavy machinery caused injuries
- Work vehicle accidents
- Workplace violence
- Toxic exposure
No work injury is minor or should be brushed aside. Injuries that start small, like a burn or lower back pain, can turn into chronic health conditions and cause debilitating pain. After a work-related accident, even if you think your injuries are minor, it’s essential to document your symptoms and report the accident to your employer. If symptoms last for more than a week after a workplace accident, or your condition worsens, you need to consult a Workers Comp Lawyer in Taylor Springs, IL, and file a claim. Drummond Law’s workers’ comp attorneys understand how difficult it can be to suffer injuries in a workplace accident, and are ready to offer legal guidance and access to whatever resources you need during this challenging time in your life.
Workers Compensation Settlements
Workers’ compensation regulations are different in every state. In IL, employees injured at work have two months from the date of an accident to file a worker’s compensation claim. Beyond this time limit, victims, regardless of their injuries, forfeit all rights to compensation. The following are some of the most common damages recovered in workers comp claims in IL:
- Medical Expenses: compensation for medical care associated with work-related injuries. After a work accident, you need to hold on to any medical bills, medication receipts, and other documentation of treatment for your injuries
- Vocational Rehabilitation: IL law allows workers comp victims to recover reimbursement for vocational rehabilitation. For example, if you’re unable to continue your job because of your injuries, your employer will pay for you to study a new trade until you find a suitable job replacement
- Mileage Reimbursement: if you’ve had to use your own vehicle, or pay for transportation to different doctors appointments related to the treatment of your work-related injuries, you could recover compensation for mileage and transportation costs
- Pain and Suffering: prolonged mental, emotional, or physical distress from the accident; pain and suffering can be proven with an assessment from a therapist, psychiatrist, or other medical personnel
- Lost Wages: if you missed work because of your workers comp injuries, and are having a challenging time getting SSD, a Workers Comp Lawyer in Taylor Springs can help you make a strong claim for loss of income associated with the accident
At the first sign of challenges with your workers compensation claim, you need to talk to a Workers Comp Lawyer in Taylor Springs, IL. Drummond Law fights for the rights of injured workers and is available to answer any questions or concerns that you might have about your worker’s comp claim.
Workers Comp Attorneys, Taylor Springs, IL
If you suffered injuries in a slip and fall accident, because of heavy equipment or machinery, or due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to partial or total SSD benefits depending on the severity of your injuries. Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Taylor Springs are dedicated to helping IL residents navigate the workers’ compensation process and bring a strong claim against your employer for damages.
On average, workers comp claims in Taylor Springs, IL, can range significantly, with some claims receiving thousands of dollars. If you are ready to discuss your case with an IL Workers Comp Attorney, call 844-706-7710 or contact Drummond Law today for a free case review. Our attorneys will do anything they can to recover SSD and SSI benefits for your claim.