Injury Attorney in Macoupin County, IL
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Macoupin County, IL. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call our Macoupin County, IL, injury attorneys today and get the assistance you need at 800-842-0426. We offer no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything to get proper reimbursement. Do not hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Macoupin County, IL
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Macoupin County, IL, injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our injury attorneys in Macoupin County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the damages that may be considered for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Macoupin County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Macoupin County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Drummond Law has practiced since 1976. This includes Macoupin County, IL, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Macoupin County?
If you’re ever injured at work, it’s essential to stay on top of it. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This may include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you are a victim in a workplace accident, your initial priority should be the following:
- Make sure your supervisor is notified immediately
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Talk to Drummond Law’s Macoupin County, IL, injury attorneys for more information
Our Macoupin County, IL, injury attorneys are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact our firm today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who do not use an accident lawyer consistently get less money from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know what to do. Our Macoupin County, IL, injury lawyers know what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team. Drummond Law is here to help. Contact our firm today if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Macoupin County, IL, from qualified injury attorneys.