Injury Attorney in Crittenden County, KY
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Crittenden County, KY. Drummond Law provides legal representation to those injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Our team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after an accident, whether that’s on the job or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, call Drummond Law’s Crittenden County, KY, injury attorneys today and get the help you need at 800-842-0426. We offer no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s important to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Crittenden County, KY
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Crittenden County, KY, injury lawyers today to learn more about Drummond Law’s capabilities and legal services if you are disabled or hurt at work, in a car accident, at a store, or even at home. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys in Crittenden County, KY, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the damages we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Typically, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This may include x-rays, surgery, rehab, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Crittenden County, KY, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Crittenden County, KY, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Drummond Law has practiced since 1976. This includes Crittenden County, KY, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Crittenden County?
If you’re ever injured at work, it is very important to think ahead. One of the best things you can do is document everything. This may include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re in a work-related accident and have been injured, your initial priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Talk to Drummond Law’s Crittenden County, KY, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Crittenden County, KY, injury lawyers are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact Drummond Law today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies can be challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to employ many tricky tactics to avoid paying out any more than they have to. It can be difficult to successfully negotiate with them unless you are familiar with their ploys. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know how to help. Our Crittenden County, KY, injury lawyers understand what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to express who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. Only a personal injury attorney has an understanding of the true value of your case. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially if they are self-represented and do not have the help of an accident lawyer. If the other party is uncooperative or refuses to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to Drummond Law’s attorneys. Drummond Law is here to help. Contact us now if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Crittenden County, KY, from qualified injury attorneys.