Injury Attorney in Hillsboro, MO
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Hillsboro, MO. Drummond Law provides legal representation to those injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after an accident, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, contact our Hillsboro, MO, injury attorneys now and get the help you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it is important to document everything to get proper compensation. Do not hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law today if you or a family member have been in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be accounted for.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Hillsboro, MO
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Hillsboro, MO, injury attorneys today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. We provide free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related claims.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys in Hillsboro, MO, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are in an accident. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s crucial to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the damages that may be considered for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurers cover partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: If you have a life-altering injury, you may be able to collect damages for continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Hillsboro, MO, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Hillsboro, MO, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
If you call, we will listen. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Hillsboro, MO, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Hillsboro?
If you’ve been injured on the job, it’s essential to think ahead. A major step is to document everything. This can include medical records, taking pictures of the injury and source of the accident, and things as seemingly small as the time it occurred. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re in a work-related accident and have been injured, your initial priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Request medical attention ASAP
- Ask a supervisor or HR about filing the required paperwork
- Contact our Hillsboro, MO, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Hillsboro, MO, injury lawyers are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact our firm today to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Our injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer is experienced in all manners of accident cases and will know how to help. Our Hillsboro, MO, injury attorneys understand what to look for with each case and what evidence to use to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially when it comes to variables like the long-term effects of injuries and suffering or certain unquantifiable damages, it is difficult for a layperson to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially when they are without the representation of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will present your evidence and negotiate for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Do not be nervous about reaching out to our attorneys. Drummond Law is here to help. Call our firm today if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Hillsboro, MO, from qualified injury attorneys.