Injury Attorney in Marshall County, KY
Your Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorney in Marshall County, KY. Drummond Law provides legal guidance to people who have been injured in work-related accidents throughout Illinois. Drummond Law’s team is dedicated to helping victims and their families recover after injuries, whether at work or elsewhere. If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence and there are financial damages, contact our Marshall County, KY, injury attorneys now and get the legal representation you need at 800-842-0426. Our legal team offers no-fee consultations.
Following an injury, it’s essential to document everything in order to get proper reimbursement. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Drummond Law now if you or a family member have been involved in an accident. The first step is to get medical assistance. Special and general damages need to be documented.
Common Personal Injury Claims | Marshall County, KY
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide swathe of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Marshall County, KY, injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if have been disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews. Our firm specializes in work-related cases.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s injury lawyers in Marshall County, KY, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, it can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the damages we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Bills: Typically, insurance companies cover partial to full medical care. This may include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits may be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Other financial burdens caused by an accident may include mileage for driving to and from a hospital, paying for a rental car, childcare, prescriptions, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Marshall County, KY, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We will consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Marshall County, KY, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
It’s important for our firm to provide useful services and to listen to our clients. Since, 1976, Drummon Law has helped victims get the reimbursement they deserve. This includes Marshall County, KY, disability claims, SSD and SSI cases, workers compensation claims, and other injuries.
Should You File a Claim After a Workplace Injury in Marshall County?
If you’re ever injured at work, it is crucial to think ahead. A major step is to document everything. This may include pictures of the injury, a report on how it happened, witness testimonies, and other items. No detail is unimportant.
If you’re a victim in a workplace accident, your priority should be the following:
- Notify your employer or supervisor as quickly as possible
- Get medical assistance as soon as you can
- Talk to HR or a supervisor and file the required paperwork
- Reach out to our Marshall County, KY, injury attorneys for more information
Drummond Law’s Marshall County, KY, injury attorneys are here to help. We understand how stressful it can be if you’re injured on the job and can’t work or support your family. Contact Drummond Law now to learn more about personal injury claims, worker’s compensation, Social Security Disability, and other claims.
Drummond Law’s injury attorneys handle just about everything, including:
- Dealing with the insurance company. Insurance companies are challenging to take on. In many cases, they use tricks and strategies to try to get you to agree to a lower settlement and work to pay out as little as they possibly can. Accident victims who don’t have an accident lawyer representing them receive much lower offers from the insurance company than those who have lawyers.
- Determine and prove liability. Your lawyer has worked with numerous accident cases and will know how to help. Our Marshall County, KY, injury lawyers understand what to look for with each case and how to present the evidence to show who is responsible for the accident and the damage it caused you.
- Calculate the true value of your case. An attorney is much better equipped to calculate the true value of your case than you are. Especially with complicated factors like unquantifiable damages and long-term injuries or effects of injuries, it is difficult for someone unfamiliar with injury cases to calculate what your case is worth.
- Negotiate a favorable result for your case. Insurance companies will lowball injury victims, especially when they are without the representation of an accident lawyer. If the other party is refusing to accept responsibility for the accident, your lawyer will make your case and fight for you.
- Stay on top of the legal aspects of your case. Your lawyer and their legal team will stay organized and informed on your case. They will make sure you don’t lose your case because of avoidable issues like failing to file it before the statute of limitations runs out and other mistakes throughout the process.
Injured? We Can Help
Drummond Law specializes in the following:
- Social Security Disability
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Veteran’s Disability and VA claims
- Railroad Disability
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law Defense including DUIs, misdemeanors, and felonies
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Wills and Trusts
- Power of Attorney for both Healthcare and Property
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our attorneys. Drummond Law is here to help. Call us today if you or a family member needs legal assistance in Marshall County, KY, from qualified injury attorneys.