Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Effingham County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Effingham County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to make sure that those injured at work, by negligence, at home, or in a traffic-related accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Effingham County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today for more information.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help clients through these difficult situations. An injury can cause serious financial problems in a family, such as time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. There are a lot of ways you can be injured. As personal injury lawyers in Effingham County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal counsel as soon as possible to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
An injury can change your life in an instant. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide variety of cases and claims. Here are a few of the most common:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Effingham County, IL, personal injury attorneys now to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Our personal injury attorneys in Effingham County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Below are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Typically, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Different states have different laws for punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost wages. All financial implications of an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Effingham County, IL, victims and their families through the entire legal process. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Effingham County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your claim.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you or a family member have been in an accident, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Gather information after a car wreck, for instance, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. You will probably want to send a demand letter to the negligent party’s insurer right away. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Effingham County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local firm.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
We can help get you through the legal process and gather the information you need in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 800-842-0426 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Effingham County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.