Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Clinton County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Clinton County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal representation to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to make sure that people injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Clinton County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys now to speak directly to a lawyer.
Practicing law since the 1970’s, our legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, such as time off of work, funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Clinton County, IL, we recommend that victims get legal counsel as soon as possible in order to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers handle a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Contact one of our Clinton County, IL, personal injury lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury attorneys in Clinton County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to pursue a claim and get the reimbursement you deserve if you’re injured. Even if an injury seems small, like a burn or slight back pain, they can turn into a lasting condition with major implications. It’s essential to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications that may be considered for a personal injury case:
- Medical Care: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s essential to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. In addition, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and usually don’t add up to much in the reimbursement total.
- Lost Income: If you’re unable to work for several weeks because of a car accident or slip and fall, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Clinton County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Clinton County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
What to Do If You’re In an Accident
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, it’s essential to get medical treatment as soon as you can. Medical reports and x-rays are important for injury cases, even if you don’t think an injury is serious. Gather information after a car crash, for example, is crucial as well. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Clinton County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
An injury can change your life in a heartbeat. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us now at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Clinton County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and Social Security disability claims.