Personal Injury Lawyers
Injury Attorneys in Clark County, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers in Clark County, IL. Drummond Law offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal to ensure that those injured at home, on the job, by a product, or even in a car accident get the support they need. Don’t hesitate to contact Drummond Law’s Clark County, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys today if you’ve been injured.
Practicing law for more than four decades, Drummond Law’s legal team has the resources and experience needed to help people through these difficult situations. You can be looking at serious financial implications f you or someone in your family has an injury, including lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages that could be compensated. You can become injured in any number of ways. As personal injury lawyers in Clark County, IL, we recommend that victims seek out legal counsel as soon as possible to help you get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims
In one second, your entire life can change because of an injury. Personal Injury lawyers manage a wide swathe of cases and claims. Below is a brief list of the most common types of claims:
- Vehicle-Related Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Scars and Burns
- Dog Bites
- Work-Related Injuries
- Neck and Spine Injuries
Get in touch with one of our Clark County, IL, personal injury lawyers today to learn more about our capabilities and legal services if you’re disabled or hurt in a vehicle accident, in an everyday situation, or on the job. Drummond Law provides free, no-obligation case reviews and consultations.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims
Drummond Law’s personal injury lawyers in Clark County, IL, have the experience and dedication you need to fight your case and get the reimbursement you deserve if you are injured. Injuries may seem as innocent as a sprained wrist or slight burn, but even the smallest injury can turn into a long-term condition with major implications. It’s important to keep track of any ongoing pain. Here are a few of the financial implications we consider for a personal injury claim:
- Medical Bills: Usually, insurance covers partial to full medical care. This can include rehabilitation, surgeries, x-rays, and other hospital bills. It’s important to collect all of your medical documentation.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes life-changing injuries that cause continued pain and suffering. Also, benefits can be awarded to family members (i.e. survivors) in the case of wrongful death.
- Punitive Damages: Depending on what state you’re in, you may be able to recover punitive damages. These are based on compensation for any harm caused by a breach or negligent party, and are usually minor compared to other damages.
- Lost Income: If you can’t work because of an injury after a vehicle accident, for example, you may be able to recover losses for lost income. All financial implications after an injury are considered.
- Other Expenses: Getting a rental car, gas for going to and from appointments, childcare, and other “out-of-pocket” expenses are also evaluated.
The personal injury lawyers at Drummond Law help Clark County, IL, victims and their families collect all of the information they need to fight a claim. We consider loss of consortium, emotional distress, and other general and special damages. Learn more about our Clark County, IL, personal injury attorneys and how we can help you with your case.
What to Do If You’re Injured
If you’ve been in an accident or were injured at work, the priority is to get medical help as soon as possible. Even if you don’t think your injury is serious, it’s important to get detailed medical reports and x-rays. Gather information after a car wreck, for example, is crucial. Witness testimonies, police reports, insurance information, pictures, videos, and other documentation. Your first instinct might be to send a demand letter or contact an insurance company. However, it’s typically better for the victim to contact a personal injury lawyer in Clark County, IL, sooner than later.
Contact Your Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Your entire life can change if you’re in an accident. Financial implications will always be a factor after a medical malpractice case or automobile accident. By having an experienced law firm, you can get free legal assistance and representation. One of the first things you should do after an accident is to call a local law firm.
- SSI Lawyers
- Disability Attorneys
- VA Disability Lawyers
- Social Security Disability Attorneys
- Personal Injury Claims
- Work Comp Attorney
- Injury Attorney
- Social Security for Children
- Disability Lawyers
- SSI Lawyers
The lawyers at Drummond Law can help you and your family through the entire legal process in order to win your injury claim. Call us today at 844-706-7710 to speak with an actual personal injury attorney in Clark County, IL. Drummond Law has also assisted victims with workers compensation and SSD cases.